- Can be consumed hot or as cold iced coffee after grinding with a Coffee grinding machine. This coffee can also be used as an ingredient for other foods or drinks.
- Medium Roasts are known for their middling flexibility in brewing methods – but most definitely not their middling flavor and complexity. Medium roasts are great in Pour Overs and French press alike and do great in drip filter machines and are pretty much at home in bean to cup machines as well.
- They are not too bitter or rich yet you still get a great aroma and flavor notes. If you’re kind of a medium to dark roast drinker already but would like to experiment with our coffee in brewing methods then you can’t go wrong with Gorilla’s Medium roast – we personally fond of it in our French press and thing you will too.
- Gorilla’s Medium Roast is available in both beans and ground.
- Care: Store in cool dry place, because when stored in cold place it can bring moisture.