It is effective against a wide range of fungal diseases including scab, powdery mildews, canker, Botrytis and Sclerotinia spp., leaf spot diseases, and Fusarium spp. on vegetables, fruits and flowers.
- Tomatoes (Early and late blight, powdery mildew, sclerotia rot, fusarium wilt, and leaf mold): Use 30-40g per 20 Liter.
- Potatoes: (Late blight, sclerotia rot): Use 40-50g per 20 Liter of water. Begin in early bloom and repeat at 10 days intervals.
- Cucumber & Watermelon (Powdery mildew, downy mildew, scab, sclerotia stem rot, anthracnose, fusarium wilt, grey mold: Use 30-40g/20 Liters of water. Begin at the early stages of the disease and 7-10 days intervals.
- Wheat (powdery mildew, Cercosporin leaf spot and sectorial leaf spot, fusarium blight): Use 15-20g per 20 Liter of water. Repeated sprays 10-14 days apart may be necessary.
- Flowers (Botrytis): Use 30g/20 Ltr.
- PHI: 3-14 days; WHO Class IV.
- Compatibility: Compatible with most commonly used pesticides except alkaline and copper-containing compounds.
- Composition: Thiophanate methyl 20% + Maneb 50%