All of our woven bowls are created from dyed natural sisal fibers woven over a core of forest grasses. The weavers begin in the middle of the bowl, carefully threading the sisal around and around to create this beautiful design. The tea color is created when the naturally-white sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan-grown tea leaves!
The Handcrafted Details
- Limited edition Boutique Collection designs are made in small batches and will not be remade.
- Boutique Collection products are inspired by colors and designs sold at the Azizi Life Boutique in Kigali, Rwanda.
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Each woven bowl also has a loop on the back for hanging- the family set looks stunning displayed on a wall.
- Each bowl comes with a tag containing a bit of information about the artisan group that made it.
- 12 inches across.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.